YOUR SOURCE FOR MISSION CRITICAL EQUIPMENT AND SUPPLIES
Heavy Duty Lubricants
Food Safe Lubricants
Logistic Equipment & Supplies
Material Handling Equip
USA MADE LED Lights
LED Street Lights
LED Parking Lights
LED HI BAY Lights
LED Back Fit / Upgrade Kits
Heavy Equipment & Supplies
Vibratory Plows / Rippers
WE ARE A PROUD SUPPLIER OF INTERFLON PRODUCTS
WHY CHOOSE INTERFLON PRODUCTS?
Interflon Lubricants, Coatings and Cleaners are based on Teflon®, a synthetic material slippier than wet ice. Interflon products are created with MicPol Technology, a proprietary process not found in any other cleaner, coating or lubricant on the market today. Plus, Interflon products perform better under marine conditions with high and low temperatures, sea water, damp, extreme pressure loads and pollution.
THE BENEFITS OF INTERFLON PRODUCTS:
- Highly Waterproof
- Grease does not wash away
- Clean, Transparent
- Lower Friction, Lower Wear
- Lower damage, repairs & downtime
- Lower energy consumption
- 5-7 times lower lubricant usage & lubing frequencies
- High(er) machine reliability
What is MicPol Technology?
MicPol® Technology is one of its kind in the field of lubricants. Combinations of specially selected additives are processed in house using a single technique, namely a unique process of micronisation and polarisation.
Micronisation: Reducing additives to an optimal particle size of 0.05-15 microns, so that they can perfectly penetrate the metal surface to be lubricated.
Polarisation: The products are treated to achieve excellent adhesion to the metal surface.
As a result, maintenance costs decrease and operational safety is guaranteed, because Interflon products go where they are needed most, no matter the circumstances.
Advantages of Using Interflon Bearing Greases:
- Much lower levels of friction and wear
- Better bearing protection
- Extended grease life, even at high pressure
- Extreme resistance to water washout and spray-off
- Less rust and corrosion
- Easier visual inspection due to transparency
How Mic Pol technology can extend the life of your chain:
- Saturates the inside for long lasting protection against wear
- Seals the outer surface to protect against rust and corrosion
- Less stretching, binding, and ultimate failure of chains
- reduced power consumption
- Strong resistance to (salt) water washout and spray-off
- Excellent dry run characteristics